Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Slice of Lemon

This week has included the following: my partner and myself getting food poisoning, the return of the Itchy Beaver,  Nauntie having a slight psychotic break involving drinking lemon-vodka spritzers and rearranging her room while wearing pearls and a blue chiffon dress, my impending return to work tomorrow (hence Nauntie's melt down), and Martin Luther King Jr Day. Which I totally forgot about.  Until I went to the bank. Fail. Sorry Mr. King.
All these adventures have given me a great deal to write about...and no energy to write it.  Consider this your "scenes from next week's episodes of 2 Tiny Tyrants."
I will leave you with this little tidbit of cuteness.  These moments are like the slice of lemon after the shot of tequila, they make the rest go down smooth.
Without further ado, I give you the Shake-a Shake-a Juice Time Dance:





2 comments:

Green Phoenix said...

It's a wonder his children don't get stepped on more often... ;)

Katie Rose said...

Ha! Actually, I am pretty sure she ran into him. Her balance comes from me I'm afraid....